NXP公司的TEA1733是低成本绿色75W开关电源(SMPS)控制器,用于固定频率模式和反激拓扑.TEA1733集成了频率抖动器以降低EMI,并集成了超功率保护(OPP),输入欠压保护(UVP),过压保护(OVP),输出OVP和超温保护(OTP),可以用在需要效率和高性价比的75W功率电源解决方案.本文介绍了TEA1733主要特性, 方框图, 典型配置框图和典型应用框图.
The TEA1733(L) is a low cost Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) controller IC intended for flyback topologies. The TEA1733(L) operates in fixed frequency mode. To reduce ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI), frequency jitter has been implemented. For Continuous Conduction Mode (CCM) operation, slope compensation is integrated. The TEA1733(L) IC features an OverPower Protection (OPP). The controller can be set to accept an overpower situation for a limited amount of time.
Two pins are reserved for protection purposes. Input UnderVoltage Protection (UVP) and OverVoltage Protection (OVP), output OVP and OverTemperature Protection (OTP) can be implemented with a minimal number of external components.
At low power levels the primary peak current is set to 25 % of the maximum peak current and the switching frequency is reduced to limit the switching losses. The combination of fixed frequency operation at high output power and frequency reduction at low output power provides high efficiency over the total load range.
The TEA1733(L) enables low cost, highly efficient and reliable supplies for power requirements up to 75 W to be designed easily and with a minimum number of external components.
• SMPS controller IC enabling low cost applications
• Large input voltage range (12 V to 30 V)
• Very low supply current during start-up and restart (typically 10 A)
• Low supply current during normal operation (typically 0.5 mA without load)
• Overpower or high/low line compensation
• Adjustable overpower time-out
• Adjustable overpower restart timer
• Fixed switching frequency with frequency jitter to reduce EMI
• Frequency reduction with fixed minimum peak current at low power operation to maintain high efficiency at low output power levels
• Slope compensation for CCM operation
• Low and adjustable OverCurrent Protection (OCP) trip level
• Adjustable soft start
• Two protection inputs (e.g. for input UVP and OVP, OTP and output OVP)
•IC overtemperature protection
• The devices can be used in all applications that require an efficient and cost-effective
power supply solution of up to 75 W.